After a scorching week of weather, the weekend is finally here, alongside a brand new Wordle puzzle for May 20. The new Wordle is available to solve for the next 24-hours only, so there’s no time to waste if you want to keep your winning streak alive. Speaking of winning streaks, if you want some help maintaining your Wordle victory record, simply head to the bottom of the page for Express Online’s latest selection of spoiler-free hints and clues for Wordle 335 on May 20. Good luck!
The word game that is all over social media, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the color of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 335 on May 20…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
wordle 335 hints and clues for May 20…
1. Wordle 335 starts with the letter G.
2. Wordle 335 contains two vowels.
3. Fans of Mario, Sonic, Fortnite and Minecraft should be able to figure this one out.